Our resource guide will give you the tools to increase or maintain your Google rankings with your new or relaunched website. Get measurable results today!
What you’ll learn…
It’s important to be proactive. Even if you’re not doing the backend design work for your new website, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take action. Once you apply these concepts to your website, you’ll be positioned to maintain or increase your Google ranking. You’ll possess the knowledge to work with your Web designers. Good luck and happy ranking!
5 tips to boost your new site’s rankings
- Unlock your text so Google will “see” your site better
- Improve old content to make sure you don’t lose searches
- Choose keywords that will deliver results
- Meet your visitor’s needs when they reach your new site
- Keep your content fresh – for both Google – and your users
Fill out the form below and get your free resource guide.